For first-timers, be sure to equip yourself with comfortable sportswear and sneakers. Warm up your body and keep your body agile. A Helmet, gloves, knee and ankle pads are also recommended for first-timers. To start, please take FOSJOAS to open space and watch out for obstructions and bumpy terrains.
FOSJOAS Learning Tips for Starters
1. Place Fosjoas vertically on the ground by one hand and power it on.
2. Unfold the paddles and staddle Fosjoas.
3. Place one foot on the center of a paddle and bent the leg slightly to press on the cushion rubber tighly.
4. Lift your hand that holds Fosjoas, stand upright naturally and look straight forward. Shift your body weight to the leg standing on the ground and try to achieve lateral balance.
5. Maintain this position and shift your body weight gradually to the other leg and lift your supporting leg from the ground and try to maintain momentary balance.
6. Please follow and practise the above steps before starting gliding with one foot on a paddle.
7. After being able to glide with one foot smoothly, place another foot on a paddle and relax your legs for better balance.
8. Ride along and try to change directions by shifting body weight or twisting your waist slightly.
Training belt is highly recommended for first-timers, which reduces risk of falling over.
1. Players under 18 or over 45 are supposed to find yourself learning partners.
2. Make sure to check the power level and tire before riding.
3. Please control speed before riding smoothly.